You’ve repeatedly to Thailand and want to experience a different type? Some of the ideas below may be promising a different experience!
Sailing on the Chao Phraya river
– Ayutthaya Princess ship pier Departure from Shangri-La Hotel. Towards Ayutthaya by bus, traveled in Ayutthaya, then back to Bangkok by boat that has air conditioning including lunch. Gather at 07:00, buses depart at 08.00 hours, the boat returned at 17:00. Please dress modestly – do not wear shorts. for information please contact 0-2236-7777.
– Bang Pa-In Tour Departing from Sathorn Pier at 07:30, departing from Maharaj Pier at 08.00, and will be returned to the Maharaj Pier at 18.00. Including stops SUPPORT Center (Thailand and ASEAN craft center) in Bang Sai, Bang Pa-In Palace and (Nov-Jun) Stork Bird Sanctuary at Wat Pailom and (July-Oct) Wai Chalermpakiat.
– Tour Ko Kret Departing from Maharaj Pier 9:30; return to Maharaj Pier Sathorn Pier 15:10 and 15:30. Includes a visit to Wat Poramai Yikawat, Ancient Mon Pottery, Baan Khanom Thai (Thai cakes) and the floating market Pimonrart.
Chao Phraya Thanatharee tour which is Thai Tourism Award Winner 2004, is sailing to Ayutthaya with antique boats. Offering overnight trips.
Roving Bangkok Bike Tour
– Spice Roads. Bike tours in Bangkok and surrounding areas.
– Bangkok Cycle Tour, you can contact the Co Van Kessel. Provide a variety of routes in Bangkok. For starters, ranging from Sukhumvit (On Nut). This bike tour takes about 5 hours. Cost 850 baht including bicycle, drink, snacks and a boat.
Tired of walking? Try doing a tour by Segway or electric otopet ala Batman. Available for around in Chatuchak, the streets of Bangkok, Bang Pa-In Palace, and the Ancient City (Muang Boran). You can get this tour on Woraburi Hotel, Sukhumvit Soi 4, Phone: 0-2253-6379.
Roving Museum Tour
– Bangkok National Museum, this museum presents the history of Thailand, from the 7th century, including textiles, ceramics, musical instruments and theater, gold and guns, And a collection of Buddha statues from time to time complete. English-speaking guides are available every Wednesday and Thursday, at 9:30 of the counter. What museum is located at Na Phra That Road, not far from Tha Phrachan pier. or use a ferry boat from Wang Lang N10, and crossed the river by ferry.
– Rare Stone Museum, Rare here is not the type but its shape. If you can see the beauty in the form of rocks, this is the right place for you. Very popular with Asian tourists. Open daily from 10:00 to 17:30. Museum in right on Charoen Krung Road, between Soi 26 and 28.
– Royal Barge Museum, where you will find a diverse collection of various royal ship, with beautiful decorations and ornaments. Eminem is located at Rim Klong Bangkok Noi.
– Bangkok Dolls Museum, here you will see a diverse collection of cute dolls from different regions, the Museum is located in Soi Ratchataphan, after Ratchaprarop Road. You can visit the museum for free.
Watching Places Performing Arts & Culture
– Joe Louis Puppet Theatre, Theatre located in the Suan Lum Night Bazaar, at 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.. Thai Puppet show is pretty funny, moving as though alive.
– Performing the Ramayana (Khon dance – “khon” means a mask), this show just like the Ramayana in Indonesia and India, but the difference in the art looks. All figures like Rama Ramayana – Sita (Sita) – Anuman (Hanuman). Usually held at the Sala Chaloem Krung (in Charoenkrung Road).
– Thailand Cultural Center, In this place you will find a wide collection of distinctive arts and culture thailand, to get to this place, you can use the MRT and exit at the Thailand Cultural Centre, Ratchadapisek area.
Various Unique Place in Thailand
– The worship of Goddess Tuptim (Chao Mae Tuptim), here is the place to invoke fertility (offspring) located at Nai Lert Park Hotel, 2 Witthayu (Wireless) Rd, at the end of the parking lot near the canal.
Exploring Thailand and the surrounding country
In Bangkok and Chiang Mai a lot of travel agencies that provide tours to neighboring countries, either by bus or plane. We can easily continue the adventures to exotic locations such as:
– Cambodia’s famous Angkor Wat (Siem Reap) and the Killing Fields (Choeung Ek in). has a central government in Phnom Penh can be reached by plane from Bangkok.
– Vietnam full of interesting places such as Ha Long Bay, Hanoi, Danang and Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon).
– Laos is a country which “ancient Asia” with a touch of French. The city that you can visit include the capital Vientiane and Luang Prabang
– Myanmar, cities can be visited in the country, among others Yangon and Mandalay.
– China (Yunnan province) plane access is available direct from Bangkok and Chiang Mai to Kunming, or by boat across the river Mekong between Chiang Saen to Jinghong in Xishuangbanna. Land routes through Myanmar, Vietnam and Laos are also beginning to open. Among other interesting city Kunming, Dali Stone Forest, and Lijiang Xishuangbana.